The luxury packaging industry is growing at 4.4% per annum! Are you at the forefront of the industry and ready to capture that increased business and grow your market share?
The Luxury Packaging Conference has been extensively researched and the programme designed to ensure you come away with the knowledge and inspiration to maximise the impact of your brand on consumers.
Free to attend, but by pre-registration only, the series of high-level seminars will evaluate, debate and celebrate the latest creative thinking and innovations in luxury and premium branding, packaging and design.
Exciting and rapidly evolving new trends in digital, online, global travel retail and technology are changing the shape, and potential market reach of luxury and premium brands. Attitudes towards luxury are also shifting, as younger consumers and emerging markets with newfound spending power continue to impact and redefine what ‘luxury’ means.
How will demographic and technological changes impact the relationship between packaging, product and retail environment?
At Luxury Packaging 2015, more than 20 leading luxury and premium brands, including Harrods, Crabtree & Evelyn, Diageo, McLeod’s Distillers and L’Oréal will take to the stage in two full days of networking and revelation to:
- Examine how leading luxury brands are responding to new demographic, economic and technological drivers for luxury
- Delve into the minds of HNWIs to gain insight into what their target market has revealed about niche preferences and spending trends
- Learn how to link prestige, packaging and personalisation
- Compare and contrast strategies for packaging luxury in the air, online and in-store
- Gain insight into how technology is bringing paper alive to capture the imagination and pocket books of tech-immersed consumers
- Evaluate various strategies for packaging brand stories and monetising brand heritage
- Link art and science to conjure up magic in luxury packaging strategies
- Forge a successful agency-client relationship to build truly innovative, high-impact packaging solutions and design
We hope you can join us to be part of the UK’s ONLY packaging show for the luxury sector and look forward to welcoming you at London’s Olympia on 16 & 17 September 2015.
To attend the conference and for more info go to: http://www.easyfairs.com/events_216/packaging-innovations-london-2015_65089/packaging-innovations-london-2015_65090/education_65125/the-luxury-packaging-conference_77563/