Once again the Select Lincolnshire food, drink & hospitality awards will include the ‘People’s Choice’ award.
‘The People’s Choice Award’ gives consumers; as well as local chefs, cooks and shoppers, the chance to nominate their favourite local food business which they feel is worthy of an extra-special prize.
Help your customers vote for you in this award, by looking at the marketing tool kit we have pulled together below.
- Print out the promotion poster that we have designed for you, and display it in your shop window asking customers to vote for you in the People’s Choice Award.
- Include the People’s Choice online voting link in your next newsletter to customers, and ask them to vote for you before the end of the month, (votes close on ).
- Tell your customers about the online People Choice vote through your business Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts using #LFDA. Remember to link back to the online voting page on http://www.selectlincolnshire.com/content/peoples-choice-voting
- You can post messages on your social media account more than once, try and keep a steady stream of them running until voting closes. For ideas have a look at Select Lincolnshire’s Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn profile.
- Put the People Choice voting badge on your website, and link to the voting page on http://www.selectlincolnshire.com/content/peoples-choice-voting
Download your toolkit here.