11am-2pm 4th November, Ramada Encore Leicester
VisitEngland, in partnership with Leicester Shire Promotions, is hosting a Hospitality and Tourism Masterclass as part of the Leicester Business Festival 2015.
This free seminar is open to tourism businesses across the East Midlands. The event will be a great opportunity to hear from award winning local tourism businesses, gather top tips from tourism experts and network with other operators.
The masterclass will comprise:
- best practice sharing from innovative local businesses
- top tips from VisitEngland experts
- networking lunch
- 1 to 1 themed clinics with the experts
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- James Berresford, Chief Executive VisitEngland – latest tourism trends and research
- Ross Calladine, VisitEngland – how to tap into the Purple Pound
- Pam Foden, VisitEngland – making the most of your TripAdvisor listing
- Rob McCready, VisitEngland – What makes a great visitor experience?
- Chas Bishop, CEO of National Space Centre
Places are limited so register now at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/visitenglands-hospitality-and-tourism-masterclass-tickets-18904869975