Includes a presentation by David Wagstaff, Chief Operating, Officer of the Happy Egg Co USA.
Thinking about exporting but don’t know where to find distributors or agents you can trust?
Already exporting but want to build more sustainable and profitable sales in overseas markets?
Come and discover the answers at this highly practical and informative event focused on finding and managing the best-fit international partners for your business, whilst protecting yourself should things go wrong.
Building your international sales network, Nicola Thomas, FDEA
- Routes to market – what are the options?
- Finding the right in-market partner rather than just any partner.
- Managing the relationship.
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them.
Ensuring you and your business are protected, Peter Bennett, Roythornes
- Agent or distributor? What is the difference and why does it matter?
- The critical importance of paperwork.
- Making the agreement work for you.
A story from the ‘sharp end’, Speaker to be announced soon
- A real-life experience from a food and drink exporter building their international sales network.
- What have they learnt along the way? What would they change if they started over again?
- Top tips for success.
The ‘Happy Egg’ Story, David Wagstaff, Chief Operating Officer of the Happy Egg Co, USA
David will talk about taking one of the UK’s best known brands across to the USA and the challenges he faced launching a premium product in a market based on commoditisation and price.
Whether you are a novice or a seasoned exporter, this event will have something for you.
There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss issues with, and learn from, like-minded businesses and to speak freely with our presenters, who have a wealth of food and drink export knowledge.
The event is free to attend, but spaces are limited so please register early to secure your place.