At the end of last year Select Lincolnshire joined forces with Lincolnshire Media to deliver Good Taste Magazine. Edition 22 was published in November and the magazine will now be published on a quarterly basis.
With quarterly editions and an avid readership there will be plenty of opportunity for all members to benefit from increased consumer exposure.
We couldn’t produce the magazine or newsletters without the help of our members, so please keep your news, events recipes and press releases flowing in.
Your updates will also be used on the Select Lincolnshire website and in newsletters to members and consumers.
Newsletters will now be sent to you on a monthly basis throughout 2016. Our Select followers will also receive monthly updates.
Many thanks to Lincolnshire Co-op, Uncle Henry’s Farm Shop, Spalding Farmshop, Manor Farmshop, Lincolnshire Media and all of our members who made it possible to distribute Edition 22, ensuring that customers were not disappointed.
We have managed to reinstate delivery to members for Edition 23 and your copies should be with you week commencing 22nd February, ready for Discover Lincolnshire Weekend (12 to 13 March) and Easter.
If you have any queries regarding distribution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look out for Good Taste Edition 23
- Good Taste will be available to members from the last week in February
- Members will receive their copies of Good Taste by delivery to their premises
- Your next Select Lincolnshire update will be sent during the week commencing the 7th of March
How will the magazine changes benefit members?
- More editions – you will have more opportunity to be featured throughout the year.
- Feature in Good taste – keep in touch
- Door step delivery to you – to ensure your customers are happy
- Hot off the press – every quarter get fresh news, event listings, business advice and insights.
- Competitive advertising rates – as a not for profit organisation, our advertising rates are very competitive for members.
- Membership aid – the magazine will still be used in promotion of Select Lincolnshire membership and handed out at events and meetings, markets and seen online.
If you would like more information about Good Taste, our eNewsletters, or the new partnership with Lincolnshire Media, please contact Select@Lincs-Chamber.co.uk