As a Select member, you’re invited to submit events, news and recipes for consideration in the upcoming three editions of Good Taste in 2016. We need your ideas and insight to ensure that Good Taste represents the best of Lincolnshire.
Many of our members have benefited from the positive exposure that Good Taste generates with increased bookings, orders and visitors to their businesses. We want you to benefit too!
Maximise your business’ profile and reach over 25 000 consumers who love Lincolnshire.
It couldn’t be easier, all you need to do is email your news, events and recipes to email@example.com
To make this easier for you, here’s a heads up on what the themes are for the next editions so that you can plan your submissions.
SUMMER Edition (May – July)
- Asparagus, Samphire, Strawberries
- Lincolnshire weddings featuring local produce
- BBQ: marinades, seafood, vegetarian
- Heritage: herbs, wild garlic, historic recipes, food from a bygone era
AUTUMN Edition (August & October)
- Local produce: Courgettes, Game, Pumpkins, Preserving, Apples, Bread, Sausages, French Beans
- Recipes: Ploughman’s lunch, pheasants, venison, rabbit
- Heritage: Homegrown ploughman’s, pickling, cheese
- Family: Pumpkin carving, sausages
- Activities: Gravity Fields, Sausage Festival
Winter Edition (November – January)
- Local produce: Potatoes, Crisps, Celeriac, Pulses and Beans
- Recipes: Cassoulet, Slow cooking
- Heritage: Sprouts
- Family: Christmas food traditions
- Food gifts for Christmas and Valentines